Saturday, August 25, 2018

A Detailed Breakdown Of Picking Out Necessary Details For Audio Car

เครื่องเสียงรถยนต์

Info On Swift Strategies In [car Audio]

Updated Ideas On Significant Elements Of

How to install 3 Android tablets in your car

Nvidia Shield Car install I got the Jeep from my dad, which included a Chrysler Infinity IV CD player and Infinity Gold premium sound system. Chrysler and General Motors (GM) used 1.5-DIN sized radios in the '80s and '90s, which prevented me from installing a double DIN Android Auto and Apple CarPlay ready head unit, like the JBL Legend CP100 . Luckily, I had an Nvidia Shield Tablet LTE, an external DAC and 4-channel car amplifier collecting dust – all of which I could install in the car. There are many ways to mount a tablet for easy access from the driver's seat. There is suction cup, wedge, cup holder and CD slot mounts available from companies like RAM Mounts. Any of the those mounting solutions are easy and work well, if you don't mind how they look. I'm anal about clean and stealth installations, so I mounted my Shield Tablet the hard way by modifying an interior panel to fit the car. It wasn't an easy process, but I used a tablet case as a starting point. It took two attempts, because the first case I used, a cheap $11 ProCase Ultra Slim Hard Shell case didn't work too well as a template. I figured I could cut the top cover off, mold it into the interior panel and easily pop out the tablet as I needed.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.techradar.com/news/car-tech/car-project-giving-your-car-an-android-tablet-upgrade-1324849

Hey Chicago, time for some window tints or a car stereo upgrade? Meet our mobile audio installation department: http://blog.abt.com/2017/03/inside-abt-mobile-audio-installation-department/ …

No comments:

Post a Comment